Tuesday 6 December 2011

It's Lovely Hantaran :)

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Alhamdulillah, this school break is a bless for me, as I have developed a 'new hobby'. It's not that new exactly, because I've always loved  beautiful things, DIY crafts, home-decor, flowers, cupcakes, cooking, hantaran and of course, wedding planning! So I decided to indulge myself into these beautiful activities and stay focus :)

It's a lovely feeling to have a blog talking about the things I love. The Wedding, and the preparations toward it :)

These are my first touch of 'hantaran'. It should be the second or third basically, because previously I've been working on the hantaran for my wedding and my sisters' wedding. I'm doing this for fun, and I hope that I can share this with everyone who has the same passion. May we benefit each other greatly, insyaAllah ^_^







                                              ~ Polkadot Pink Carnation ~                         
                                                            
Hope you love it as much as I do! :)

Regards,

~ Nabilah ~

weddingslovely@gmail.com

Assalamualaikum :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment