Saturday 14 June 2014

Hana will be a big sister soon


Bismillah..


This blog started about 2 years ++ ago.

It was when I got pregnant to Hana Nafisa.

It was meant to keep all the beautiful memories of being a mommy, the journey and every beautiful things.

Today, at this moment, I am pregnant, with my third pregnancy. Alhamdulillah.

Why third? Yea, before Hana, there was an unsuccessful pregnancy. And it was a twin. :)  But they did not make it. Allah lend them to me and my husband up to 16 weeks only. But Mama and Baba will never forget our unborn children. They will always be remembered and LOVED.

Okay, back to today's condition, I am 34 weeks pregnant.

And Alhamdulillah, with Allah mercy, I am carrying a twin, AGAIN.


Subhanallah, Alhamdulillah, Allahu Akbar.


Hebat kan Allah?

DIA berhak memberi, apabila DIA mahu memberi.

Nikmat apalagi yang mahu saya dustakan. Allah Maha Pengasih, Maha Penyayang. Thank you Allah T_T

With my twin pregnancy, I can feel that, YES.. it is so much different to carry two babies than a single baby in the womb.

I started to feel the back pain even at the 24 weeks of pregnancy. At 6 months, I feel like already 9 months :) I cannot even lie on my back because it will be quite painful. So, I always sleep on my side, switching from right to left and the other way around.

But with Allah's mercy, there is no pain that bothers you, whenever you think of two little khalifah is growing inside you. It is priceless. I am willing to sacrifice everything, anything for my babies. :')

That was the only "hard" times that I experienced, other than looking like a pumped balloon and a walking mommy penguin.

It doesnt matter! :p I am more than grateful because up to this point I have no other difficulties. I did not have even mild morning sickness (no at all!), I had my meal and appetite as usual, I cooked, I went to class, I had exams, I drove here and there, I went travelling, and other activities just like a normal person. Alhamdulillah :)

Now at 34 weeks 1 day, there is 41 days to go. My actual due date is on 26th of July 2014. Brainy twins share the same birth month with Mama and Baba! And to add more element of excitement, that is during the Holy Month of Ramadhan.. MashaAllah tabarakallah.. Eventhough I feel the "sadness" of having to spend my maternity in Ramadhan, nevertheless I feel blessed that my babies will be born in the blessful month of Ramadhan.. Alhamdulillah.. :)

However, doctors (because more than one doctors mention this) expect that, twin pregnancy will not reach the full term of 40 weeks. Usually, it will be 2-3 weeks earlier. Provided with that "fact" a.k.a prediction from the doctors, I might have less than 6 weeks to see my babies. And Mama really cannot wait for that :)

Babies position is good right now. Twin 1 is in the proper position, which is head down, that will allow me for vaginal delivery if she stays at the same position until birthing time. While the position of twin 2 is the other way around, but doctors say, that will be fine as long as the first twin is in the proper position. Meaning that, twin number 1 will determine whether Mama can deliver naturally. InsyaAllah, may Allah ease our way :)



That is a little update about my twin pregnancy. 


May Allah bless us always. 

Love.




1 comments:

HuRuN^AiN said...

Subhanallah!Alhamdulillah.akak happy sangat2 untuk nabilah.sungguh Allah Maha Penyayang. DIA uji kesabaran nabilah selama 4 tahun.Dan dalam 2 tahun je, HE gives you 3!! :') jaga diri adik & babies baik2. may Allah ease your labour process.

#kitaseri3-3hehe

-ummi sofiya,surayya,syafina-

Post a Comment