Thursday 30 August 2012

Breast feeding

Bismillah.

I believe that every mommy-to-be like me will always hope to breast feed the baby :) Semua orang cakap, apapun kena set niat untuk susukan baby, despite all the challenges await.

I have made basic research on this, but today I want to jot down several milk booster for my reference later, so that I will not forget.



I got the tips from my favourite mommy blog which is Barely Supermommy by Dr. Harlina :)

To produce more milk:

 1) Drink a lot of water.

 

Yes, of course. Kalau tak cukup air, macam mana nak ada susu kan. At least 3L a day. Wow! :)

2) Drink Horlicks
 

Dr. Harlina says Horlicks contains MALT that increases the milk production naturally.

 3) Lobak putih (white radish)

 

Cook as preferred. Easily found in the market.


4) Halba (fenugreek)


 


Rendam dalam air dan minum. Available in tablet form at the pharmacy.
5) Kurma - kurma menukarkan kalori kepada tenaga dengan, ibu menyusu sangat memerlukan tenaga ini.

6) Sawi and steamed fish
7) Keep on pumping! 2-3 jam sekali
8) MUST BE STRESS FREE, DEFINITELY!
9) Berdoa dan minta dengan Allah :) 

Oh, memang saya pilih sikit sahaja, the ones yang saya rasa saya boleh amalkan. As they work differently on different people right? ^^ All the best to me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment