Tuesday 4 September 2012

37 weeks

Bismillah :)

Apabila sudah masuk 36weeks, kekerapan check up di KK (Klinik Kesihatan) adalah seminggu sekali. Pheww! So a week after raya I went for my regular check up. My weight during Ramadhan was static or slightly increase, 64.1kg. After raya? My weight mounted to 65.9kg. 1.8kg increase within 1 week? Not bad! Haha. Darling baby weighs at 2.49kg. Alhamdulillah :)

That was last week. This week, my weight increase lagi, now 66.4kg. Oh my! I was suppose to add only 1kg in every 2 weeks, but I went over the limit which was an increase of 2.3kg, extra 1.3kg!

Nurse kata, kalau overweight perlu berhati-hati dengan risiko darah tinggi ketika mengandung. T_T So now,  I have to go to KK twice a week to check on my blood pressure. Hopefully, there's nothing serious. I will have to control my meal consumption now on. I almost reach the end line, huhuhu. 3 weeks to go. Gambate!

0 comments:

Post a Comment