Friday 27 April 2012

Update 18 weeks :)

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

As usual, Friday is always a good day to write :)

Alhamdulillah, I am 18 weeks and 5 days pregnant. MashaAllah tabarakallah.. Ya Allah, each and everyday is so beautiful, and I just keep missing and cannot wait to see my baby. Semoga Allah pelihara dan menjaga my baby, semoga selamat dilahirkan, seterusnya membesar menjadi hamba yang taat, soleh dan solehah. Ameen.

I'm still clueless, whether my baby is a boy or a girl.  Jadi setiap kali cakap dengan baby, mesti sebut dua2. Good boy, good girl. Or just good baby! Haha. I also still cannot detect any quickening. So, everything remains as a secret :) However, I'm indeed HAPPY to see my 'blooming' tummy. Orang cakap selalunya 5 bulan ke atas baru boleh rasa pergerakan baby. Ada yang dapat rasa lebih awal. Maybe baby dah bergerak-gerak, tapi kerana ini adalah kandungan pertama, I just don't feel it!

18 weeks

Baby, fetus at 18 weeks - BabyCenter

My next ANC at Klinik Kesihatan would be next week,  30 April 2012. Hopefully everything goes well.

So far, I haven't experience any severe pregnancy symptom. I am always looking forward for one stage after another. And I hope that I am always prepared :)

According to baby center, now I should be prepared for the visibility of stretch marks. Jadi setiap hari, saya sudah mula sapu Bio-Oil twice a day on the tummy, selepas mandi. Mengikut pembacaan saya, stretch marks ni tak boleh dielakkan kehadirannya, cuma boleh dikurangkan. There are various products in the store, but so far I would start off with Bio-Oil and see how it works on me. 



Here is another cream that I would consider to use later. :)

Palmers Cocoa Butter Massage Stretch Mark Cream 4.4 oz.

Oh I believe that pregnant ladies should be very careful in choosing any skin-care products or medicine. I hope that I'm using the right one, InsyaAllah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment